TECHNICAL TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
We look for exceptional candidates running, monitoring and improving our current recruiting process.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Search actively for candidates on different portals and social networks.
- Contact with public and private organizations (universities, institutes, etc.) to generate new sources of recruitment and contribute to the employer brand.
- Compile job profiles, set up active search notices and upload them to the corresponding portals and disseminate them internally.
- Generate new candidate search methods.
- Upload the data from the selection process and its interviews to the management system.
- Coordinate and carry out the interviews.
- Actively help and those responsible for each search and participate in the feedback meetings.
- Register new members to the company’s payroll.
- Ensure coverage of the positions in the pre-established deadlines for each job post.
- Monitor and control all the problems in the recruitment and selection process.
- Go through the onboarding process.
- Advise on best practices and interview techniques to the participants in the selection process.
- Assists in the development and compliance of the company’s HR policies.
- Manage the current recruitment tools (ATS), exploiting their potential and proposing new solutions to enhance their use.
- Monitoring of the rotation and retention rate of quarterly personnel generating the appropriate reports for this purpose.
- Issue of management reports of the area, including (and not limited to): active searches report, status searches, turnover rate and retention rate, among others.
- HR related carrers such as: Human Resources, Psychology, etc.
- +2 years of experience in recruitment IT profiles (essential condition).
- Good spoken and written level of English is a must (Intermediate).
- Creativity, autonomy, empathy, flexibility & proactivity in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Collaborative and co-creation mindset is key.
- Timeliness and resourcefulness to advocate for the right candidates for the right roles.
- Ideal candidate will have experience using ATS systems for candidate management.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.