Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know-how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed at Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: WARNER MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL, SONY, ATRESMEDIA, PARAMOUNT, DIRECTV among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for:
Sales Representative looking to join a highly talented team and value working at a SaaS B2B technology Company.
As a Sales Representative Commercial it's your job to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You're the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. Toolbox works with the biggest entertainment companies, meaning your work will have a direct impact in the way millions of users enjoy their favorite content.
Tasks/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Contact strategic profiles in different platforms to generate sales opportunities
- Creating and adapting sales and marketing presentations with different strategies based on offered solutions and target customers.
- Scheduling and planning meetings and events
- Stay abreast of industry trends to find new target segments, new developments, and competition
- Generate reports specific to the role and area
- Business meetings with potential clients
- Make demonstrations of the different solutions to clients, supported by specialists and pre-sales.
- Prepare an account plan with your most relevant clients.
- Prospecting and bringing in new clients.
- Make cold contacts and follow-up to clients
- Analyze the traffic and sales metrics of the clients in the portfolio, to focus efforts and find opportunities that later allow specific actions to be carried out.
- Work together with other Toolbox units on joint opportunities that contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Find new target segments by researching and updating market trends
- Work for objectives
- Graduate or student of International Business, Commercialization, Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
- Experience equivalent to +2 years in sales positions in SaaS companies.
- Advanced English level, daily oral and written use (Portuguese is a plus)
- Marked commercial and proactive profile
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.