QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Full Time
What we are looking for?
We want an automation engineer capable to read and write code for tests, monitor product quality and develop a testing strategy. You will report directly to the product owner and work with the development team to ensure that we deliver the best product we can. As Chapter Lead you will also help other team’s whit his own QA’s to develop his testing strategy and propose best practices for the whole company.
- +3/4 Years of experience in Automation QA
- Experience with testing product requirements and design test scenarios.
- Experience working on software testing, automation, testing strategy and methodologies.
- Software development skills
- Experience with agile software practices ATDD / TDD / BDD
- Experience with non-functional tests Load/Performance/Security/Stress
- +2 Years of experience using Selenium
- +2 Years of experience using JMeter
Non mandatory but desirable:
- Experience on DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and process (e.g. Docker, Git-Hub)
- Knowledge of Video and Streaming technologies
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Appium
What we offer
You will work on a fun a dynamic environment with people all around the world. We will help you to develop your career by learning the required skills and certifications if you don’t have. But the most important we will give you the opportunity to build something that you can be proud of.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.