TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER-REMOTE
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know-how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed at Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
The Technical Program Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific mid and long term projects with specified deliverables. Demonstrated experience in several business domains, preferred around the Media/Entertainment and/or Software Development industry.
Works as a liaison between Toolbox and B2B customers and is responsible for project deliverables to achieve agreed-upon milestones.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager with a focus on Internet SaaS technologies, delivering digital products/services (desirable in B2B business).
- Experience coordinating cross-company teams and different functional areas like Engineering, Product and Operations.
- Strong communication skills. A direct, short, unambiguous and cordial style is preferred.
- Advanced English written and verbal skills. Portuguese is a plus.
- Iterative and incremental agile project planning expertise. Specially oscillating between high and low level layers. Including deadlines and dependencies.
Specific Job Skills:
- Work closely with all customers and internal teams to ensure delivery aligned with plans and commitments.
- Provide context and direction to ensure project goals, objectives and milestones.
- Development Projects Planning and follow up through completion.
- Specifying requirements for current and future projects.
- Risks and dependencies management.
Experience working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Negotiation with B2B customers and B2B executives.
- Facilitator for negotiation between Tech Teams and Business Stakeholders from different companies & countries.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with distributed teams.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.