SR. IT CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE - UY
- Aguada Park, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Full Time
- IT Operations
- Mid Level
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: WARNER MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL, SONY, ATRESMEDIA, PARAMOUNT, DIRECTV among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional candidates to support our clients through a combination of strong implementation skills, technical know-how and analytical abilities. The Delivery & Implementation Support Analyst is responsible for successful implementation and supporting. Toolbox’s SaaS solutions and products.
In this position, you will be a member of a collaborative team committed to developing proactive, highly effective ongoing relationships with our partners, internal and external clients across the world involved in an operation 24 x 7.
We need candidates willing to work in the following work schedules:
From Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first line response for customers requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
- Perform remote software implementations, and provide follow-up product support via telephone, email, and web-based contact channels.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding updates, ongoing support items, and product implementation services.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product support related activities.
- Be part of a collaborative effort to improve the team’s performance indicators (KPIs/Dashboards), through data collection and reports.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of Toolbox products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices
- Manage issues to resolution, updating the helpdesk system and communicating with relevant parties and managers.
- Monitor/Maintain system alerts and escalate errors.
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact of assigned tickets.
- Follow up on tickets at predefined intervals until resolved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic or intermediate handling of APIs: Methods: GET, POST, etc.
- Swagger Management: Management of inquiries to internal and external services (clients)
- Knowledge about "Front-End" and "Backend" concepts
- Understanding Video Player and Video Streaming
- Understanding of Networking, DRM, Encoding and CDN is a plus
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge in at least 1 of the 5 points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; in Spanish and English (essential condition)
Advanced knowledge in 2 or more points
Support the client through user acceptance testing, mock implementations, go-live and post go-live including tracking and ensuring correction of any defects found.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.