- Aguada Park, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Full Time
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; WARNER MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL, SONY, ATRESMEDIA, PARAMOUNT, DIRECTV among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
The Product Owner oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of specifict products and services and requires demostrated experience in several business domains, preferred on Media / Entertainment and Software Development Industry.
- 3+ years of experience in project management focus on Internet Technology and defining and delivering Digital Products Services
- 2+ years of experience working with remote teams with focus on Product Lite Cycle Management
- Experiencie leading, influencing and motivating cross-organization teams and collaborating with different fuctional areas like, Engineering, Operations, User Experience, Content, Marketing and Customer Succes and Sales.
- Strong communications and presentations skills.
- Experience in tools like Jira- Greenhopper, Bonfire, Behave, Axo Software, etc
- Experience with Quality Asurance and QA Automation processes and best practices.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Deep understanding of consumers across web, Mobile, Social Media and TV
- Understanding of SVOD, AVOD, TVE and D2C/PPV business models
- Experience with Payment Gateway integrations.
- Understanding of APIs, video streaming standards of the Industry such as Encoding, Packaging, video DRM formats.
- Methodologies (Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a plus.
- Lead multiplatform product launches and updates.
- ensure not only deployment, must be able to identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, scalate if it is necesary and work across the projects and deliverables.
- Colaborates with other POs / Leads engineering, User Experience teams, to proactively improve the performance of products by evaluating, product readiness, identify products gaps, and consolidating product feedback. Drive iteration is one of the main responsabilities.
- Contribute to the multiplatform agenda (website, Mobile, and consumer Electronic Apps) - and road map - by raising awarenees of our needs and opportunities (bottom up), handle risks, dependencies and cost assiociated to initiatives and Product / Servives Releases.
- Will be responsible for the product life cycle from end to end, claborating with UX, Quality and Technology Teams across the whole cycle.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.