IOS DEVELOPER - REMOTE
- Full Time
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to add an experienced iOS Developer who is looking to join a highly talented team. Toolbox works with the biggest entertainment companies, meaning your work will have a direct impact in the way millions of users enjoy their favorite content.
The ideal candidate will showcase his or her knowledge and expertise by building and providing solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile, OTT Streaming and other emerging products.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partnering with top-notch Developers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Give support to the QA team to standardize criteria and guide them in what the customer needs.
- Willing to gain knowledge of software and open-source technology stacks.
- Developing applications which receive a high volume of daily active users.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Unit Testing with XCTest.
- At least 3 years working with Swift 4 & 5.
- Ability to build apps based on architecture Patterns: MVC and MVVM.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and CocoaPods for dependency and Framework management.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Programmatic UI management by code (without Storyboards or xibs).
- iOS libraries: AVFoundation. (Experience with video playback).
- Continuous integration / Continuous delivery (MS Appcenter, Fast Lane).
- Good knowledge of Git and version control.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Good communication skills: you will need good communication skills to participate in the discussions.
- Fast and able learner: you are a fast learner with the aptitude for growing your skillset given the resources, documentation, participation in appropriate projects and guidance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment from outside of a corporate office.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- React-Native knowledge.
- Having worked with high availability systems and high load systems.
- Unit Testing.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.