Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; WARNER MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL, SONY, ATRESMEDIA, PARAMOUNT, DIRECTV among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
The Product Owner oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of specifict products and services and requires demostrated experience in several business domains, preferred on Media / Entertainment and Software Development Industry.
Manage the maintenance and improvement of the assigned Company solution and its team using an iterative and incremental framework.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role on a B2B SaaS or Software Development Company.
- Experience working with remote teams and asynchronous communication.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Methodologies (Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a plus.
- Experience in team management, for example:
- Conflict resolution
- Giving timely feedback
- Managing expectations
- Continuous improvement
- Technical background, as in:
- Knowledge of systems involved when designing or implementing a feature.
- Release, deployment and rollback management (on a fully automated workflow triggered from a git UI).
- High level architecture and flow diagrams understanding.
- Scrum and Kanban framework experience.
- Autonomy and own initiative.
- Team building, member’s performance improvement and talent retention.
- Ensure compliance with agreed-upon workflows (daily meetings, task worklogs, definition of done, KPIs, etc).
- Stakeholder management to solve blockers in a timely fashion.
- Backlog and prioritization management.
- Reduce the team’s bus factor.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.