Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
Technical leaders looking to join a highly talented team and value a React Native architecture. Toolbox works with the biggest entertainment companies, meaning your work will have a direct impact in the way millions of users enjoy their favorite content.
The ideal candidate will showcase his or her knowledge and expertise by building and providing solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile, OTT Streaming and other emerging products.
- At least 3 years of proven experience on React Native development necessary to solve difficult problems (E.g. interacting with native iOS/Android code) as well as to review PRs from the team.
- Experience leading software projects using vertically sliced user stories that add value sooner.
- Superior debugging skills.
- Analytical capacity to evaluate trade-offs among different solutions to a problem.
- Ability to clearly transmit and communicate knowledge to developers and stakeholders.
- Ability to commit to a deadline and deliver on time.
- Product, UI and UX knowledge.
- Troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines.
- Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Having worked with high availability systems and high load systems.
- Experience on video streaming and DRM technologies.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.