Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know-how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed at Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: WARNER MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL, SONY, ATRESMEDIA, PARAMOUNT, DIRECTV among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for:
Pre-sales engineer looking to join a highly talented team and value working at a SaaS B2B technology Company.
Candidates will be responsible for interacting with potential clients to determine their needs and explain the value provided by our products and services. Toolbox works with the biggest entertainment companies, meaning your work will have a direct impact in the way millions of users enjoy their favorite content.
Pre-sales engineer collaborates with the Sales, Support and Accounting teams by acting as the expert in technical customer presentations. In addition, determines the requirements to meet the client goals, acts as the liaison between the Business development and Engineering groups and responds to RFIs and RFPs.
Tasks/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates scoping exercises together with Sales and reviews the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Detect functional gaps, document them in the form of a high-level specification, and work with the product teams to define a feature enhancement.
- Writing technical offerings and required documentation, including diagrams.
- Writing business proposals for our different SaaS products and for custom solutions based on the previous scoping exercises.
- Creating and adapting sales and marketing presentations with different strategies based on offered solutions and target customers.
- Coordinates closely with Sales and Product development teams to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Examples: POC, RFI, RFP’s, etc.
- Creates target prospects lists and manages automated outbound lead generation process.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team members on enhancing lead generation activities.
- Two or more years working in sales, software development or consulting in SaaS Companies.
- Proven technical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Advanced level of English.
- Effective time-management and prioritization abilities while working on multiple projects.
- Independent, self-driven with excellent matrix management skills.
- Product knowledge: experience on streaming technologies
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.