INTEGRATIONS TECHNICAL SPECIALIST - UY
- Full Time
- IT Operations
- Mid Level
Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have the passion to build a professional service integration flow to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. He / She should possess a combination of strong communication skills, technical know-how and operations mindset.
The Integrations Developer is responsible for successful incorporating new clients to Toolbox’s SaaS solutions and products.
In this position, you will create and improve an integrations pipeline to developing proactive, highly-effective ongoing relationships with our partners, internal and external clients across the world backed by formal and repeatable processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation and expertise for customers through the technical setup process of new integrations with their systems.
- Oversee integrations projects guaranteeing best practices are followed to launch on an agreed upon timeline.
- Management of integrations documents and resources for clients and internal staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; online and in-person; in Spanish, English and Portuguese (essential condition).
- Willing and able to learn quickly, both through formal training and independent research.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly.
- Can get things done and knows her/his way around in at least one programming language.
- Basic database knowledge (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- Basic technologies knowledge (Node.js, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker, among others).
- Single sign-on/federated-identity standards including SAML and OAuth.
- REST API technologies.
- Third party service integrations.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
As a member of the Development team, you will work in a project critical to our success, with the chance to switch products as our portfolio evolves. We need versatile people, who enjoy challenges at every stage of the development cycle, who push the envelope and make things happen.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.