Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
We expect you to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers on solutions engineeringing, training, product enhancement, etc. and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve technology, data and technical implementation/platform set up issues.
- Speak about client success stories and advise a range of clients on their data strategy and tech infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the team to educate and train clients/agencies on how best to implement and optimize Toolbox’s Platform products.
- Implements customer engagement/ communications plans, including, for example; handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions. Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management. Helps develop and enhance customer relationship.
- Understands the basic principles of digital marketing, and the range of tools for planning, implementing and monitoring their application on behalf of the organizations. Contributes to web and digital marketing and communication planning and implementation activity and suggests creative and innovative ideas for campaigns. Monitors results of web marketing and digital communications. Understands the key messages for both internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. 3 years of experience in account management, client service or consulting. experience working at a tech company in online media buying and selling processes. Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience leading, influencing & motivating cross-organization teams and collaborating with different functional areas like, Engineering, Operations, User Experience, Content and Marketing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Quality Assurance processes
- Familiar knowledge in tools like Jira-Greenhopper, Axo Software, Trello.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.