Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
SaaS Project Manager to join a highly talented team and value a microservices architecture. Toolbox works with the biggest entertainment companies, meaning your work will have a direct impact in the way millions of users enjoy their favorite content.
As a Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project and Team.
- Align project objectives with company and team goals, client needs and expectations, present and forecasted reality (time and cost estimating)
- Define software project schedules and methodologies to implement and develop tasks, leading and guiding people through all the stages of the project or product life.
- Always monitor progress (follow up) in all areas by agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, and other software’s like Jira, Confluence, or similar
- Manage the full life cycle of the projects under their charge, leading and coaching teams from planning to closure.
- Manage the communication Provide feedback on KPIs, appropriate, metrics and progress reports to all the stakeholders.
- Manage changes and be able to lessen risk significantly, ensuring every significant participant has an opportunity to express opinions and concerns.
- Lead people throughout the project, be a guide for the team in their tasks. Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Conduct daily meetings: people appreciate that you value their opinions and suggestions, and that you’re willing to make changes that solidify future team efforts.
- Have a vision in which engage people. Motivate them, give clues, ideas, listens to the team, takes care of its needs and pay attention to team feels.
- Coach and help develop team members, help resolve dysfunctional behavior
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
- Active role in the selection process and hire new employees for your team
- Handle performance evaluations of your team, collaborating with People & Culture troughout the process.
- Collaborate on personal development initiatives.
- Identify training needs and work together with People & Culture on this.
- 3+ Years of experience in SaaS development companies, preferably on content / OTT / entertainment market. IT background.
- Knowledge and experience in Web Services API, microservices architecture, which systems that are scalable and flexible, it needs a dynamic makeover.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or Computer Science
- Be able to identify and understand problems & opportunities, and articulate the needs associated to the problem that needs solving
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the development team through workshops and other activities.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, being able to exchange information at any level within the company
- Business knowledge, deep technology understanding; ability to absorb and quickly understand vast amounts of information.
- Strong leadership and good management.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency.
We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.