Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
We expect you to:
- Collaborate with the team to educate and train clients/agencies on how best to implement and optimize Toolbox’s Platform products.
- Contributes to certain aspects of production and Content and Apps Publishing, that is, even though parts of the process are delegated to other areas, the Coordinator is still responsible for that part to be completed on time and up to the company quality standards.
- Generate and maintain a healthy and efficient relationship with clients and vendors.
- Work with Internal and External Development teams
- Document product definitions
- Specifies and creates content management processes to meet the needs of users. Selects appropriate platforms for publishing, applying the concept of customer journey. Uses content publishing systems and publishing content across different channels, including mobile and social media. Takes account of the implications of copyright, data protection and other legal issues associated with publishing. Contributes to achievement of search engine optimisation.
- Responds to common requests for service by providing information to enable fulfilment. Promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records, informs users about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Provides customer service, including technical advice and guidance on all matters bearing on the successful use of complex products and services. Helps customers to clarify their requirements; documents the conclusions reached, and contributes to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Understands the basic principles of digital marketing, and the range of tools for planning, implementing and monitoring their application on behalf of the organisation. Contributes to web and digital marketing and communication planning and implementation activity and suggests creative and innovative ideas for campaigns. Monitors results of web marketing and digital communications. Understands the key messages for both internal and external audiences.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create and Manage Apple, Google, Samsung and LG Stores, among others.
- Manage Apps Publishing on each Store
- Manage Content Publishing for Several Customers on Toolbox's CMS
- Monitor App Stores KPIs (App Comments, ATS, Ratings on Stores, etc)
- Generate Step-by-Step documentation )
- Design and Provide Training to Internal and external Teams
- Generate Text/Metadata/Descriptions for Customers in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Monitor Customer KPIs such as Store Ratings and MAUs.
- Generate Digital Imagery and Text/Metadata for Customers in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Reply to end-customers on App Stores
- Advanced level of English is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Communications, Digital Marketing or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in generating content for editorial digital platforms, working with Digital Product and Content Publishing teams or related disciplines.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with 3rd party vendors is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with tools like Jira-Greenhopper, Axo Software, Trello.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.