Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
We have a challenge for those who:
Are full of energy: They are motivated by challenges. They never give up and always look to get further. They take the changes as opportunities and learn from their mistakes.
Have passion: They are enthusiastic and love what they do.
Are responsible: They are willing to give their best because they like to work with commitment
They enjoy working as a team: They always handle themselves with transparency towards others, promoting a good work climate, bringing joy and fun.
Excellence and execution are key in their way of doing things.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have a passion to build a world class services organization to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. He / She should possess a combination of strong implementation skills, technical know-how and analytical abilities. The Customer Care Leader is responsible for successful implementation and supporting Toolbox’s SaaS solutions and products.
In this position, you will lead a collaborative team committed to develop proactive, highly effective ongoing relationships with our partners, internal and external clients across the world backed by formal and repeatable processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation and expertise for customers through the technical setup process of new integrations with their systems.
- Oversee implementation projects guaranteeing best practices are followed to launch on an agreed upon timeline.
- Management of implementation documents and resources for clients and internal staff.
- Support clients in learning how to utilize Toolbox solutions effectively.
- Ensure timely and knowledgeable responses to clients with ongoing technical inquiries.
- Help to resolve complex support issues with product teams, monitor SLAs and maintain FAQ pages.
- Work closely with Devs, Sales, Marketing, Product and Toolbox management teams to ensure total satisfaction of our clients.
- Help the Sales team with occasional product demos during client or prospect presentations.
- Work with Product Management to assess improvement opportunities for client-facing technology and internal tools.
- Occasional travel will be necessary for on-site team meetings, in person presentations and team training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent real-world experience and 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with popular single sign-on/federated-identity standards including SAML and OAuth.
- Advanced Technical Knowledge:
- Familiar with service integrations using REST API and XML/SOAP.
- Any web stack, for instance NodeJS, MongoDB and React.
- Ability to learn and build expertise with new technologies quickly.
- Dedication to exceptional client service through open, organized and timely communication with external and internal teams.
- Proven ability to independently develop and manage ongoing implementation timelines and milestones for multiple clients in a given period.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; online and in-person presentation skills a must.
- Willing and able to learn quickly, both through formal training and independent research.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven experience managing teams.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of the Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
Our mission is as fun as it is challenging: We develop innovative solutions with the mission of connecting each person with their favorite content. The largest companies in the entertainment industry trust on our solutions, which can be connected to the user with the appropriate content, at the moment the user wishes.
If you like to work as a team, if you are creative and you are passionate about technology, if you understand that achievements are not of one person. ¡If you are passionate about generating and discussing innovative ideas and transmit enthusiasm to make them come true… then you have what it takes to be part of our team!