Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We’re a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents; FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Manager to set strategic goals, roadmap and partner closely with business and technology to build exceptional solutions for our customer.
This role also has responsibility for finding opportunities and defining new features for existing products. Acts as the only interlocutor before the different departments, with authority to make decisions.
As a Product manager, we expect you to encourage and influence, by articulating and continuously reinforcing the Product vision.
- Use market and high-reaching knowledge to craft product direction.
- Engage with customers (Internal and external) to synthesize feature specifications.
- Work in cross functional Agile teams combining Development, UX and QA to deliver product to market.
- Lead the product development process from inception to product delivery.
- Responsible for defining Roadmap of products as well as their evolution cycle, functionalities, minimum viable product and product release planning.
- You must define the Product Backlog by writing epics and user stories, ensuring that they represent the expected business value for the product.
- Responsible for sharing the vision with all the stakeholders involved in.
- Responsible for the ROI of the product and the business plan, defining, managing and controlling the necessary budgets to bring the product to the market, to evolve it and to obtain the defined results.
- Responsible for the product launch plan communication and for the coordination with the different areas of the company the sales plans, product marketing, training, customer service, etc.
- Responsible for communicating the product launch plan and for the coordination with other department of the sales plans, product marketing, training, customer service, etc.
- Responsible for the product improvements analysis with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for prioritizing the backlog and business needs.
- Business knowledge, deep technology understanding; ability to absorb and quickly understand vast amounts of information.
- Continuous integration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Others
- Minimum Mobile knowledge’s Android and IOS Swift
- Agile methodology: Scrum, Canvas, etc.
We expect you to:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team and with minimal supervision. Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Priority definition organization capacity
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Organization's capacity: ability to successfully apply your skills and resources to accomplish its goals and satisfy its stakeholders' expectations.
- Be able to create and improve the mindset for Innovative Thinking process on the team.
- Effective communication and active listening
- Capacity for decision-making
- Strong leadership and good management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experience running technical products, including a deep knowledge of SaaS software development methodologies, gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed specifications.
- Experience leading a portfolio of technology Products and/or projects and leading change from inception through delivery; this includes demonstrated ability to run multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency.
We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.